In the interests of plain English. None of your data will be shared or used with anyone else. Just us 🙂 hope that’s ok.
Before using this website, you must agree to the following:
- If you are below the age of 18, you will need permission from your parents or whoever it is that looks after you;
- We are allowed to change these rules and terms at any time so please check back regularly;
- Sometimes our website will change and will be offline. We try our best to make sure that your experience is positive, but cannot make guarantees;
- If you create an account with us, it is your responsibility to keep your password safe. Our website uses industry-strength security, but in the event of a hacker gaining access to any information that you have provided to us, it isn’t our fault and we can’t take responsibility;
- Everything you see on our website belongs to us, unless otherwise stated. This means that you cannot copy it or use it somewhere else without getting permission from us first. Generally it is okay to share things on social media, but if you wanted to link to us on your website for example, it’s probably best to ask us first :);
- You’re not allowed to try and hack into or to install viruses on our website – we are equally not responsible for any viruses you may get on your computer as a result of using our website. We recommend you have a good anti-virus, and we promise to try and keep our website as safe as we possibly can;